Inland Divers works with various engineers; civil, structural, environmental, pyrotechnical, and mechanical engineers to ensure that the design of the projects are adhered to the requirements by the appropriate authorizing agencies.

There are many factors to consider when working on or in the water. In any given project you may need civil engineering for design of structures, environmental for impact studies, geo-technical for drilling and mechanical for pumping pressures and flows.

We have worked with Golder and Associates, Mould Engineering, EBA Environmental, and Stantec Consulting to name a few.